The Pennsylvania Homeowner Assistance Fund (PAHAF) is offering assistance to homeowners who were financially impacted by the pandemic.
Eligible homeowners must meet the following criteria:
- Household income is equal to or less than 150% of the area median income.
- Homeowner owns and occupies the property as their primary residence.
- Property is in Pennsylvania.
- Homeowner experienced a financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic since January 21, 2020.
- Homeowner cannot receive the same assistance form another federal, state, local, nonprofit, or tribal source.
- The homeowner's first mortgage is a conforming loan, and meets the federal limits for the year in which it was taken.
Click here to see if you qualify for any financial assistance, and how to apply!